1. Purchase of a theme provides you with the license to use the theme on one site only. We issue a single license for a single product. You may only use the theme you’ve purchased on one site. If you want to use the theme on additional sites, please purchase additional copies.
2. Maiden Site credits may not be removed from the theme on the live site, unless you pay a $500 fee. If you do want to remove them, please contact us so we can process your payment.
3. Premade themes will be paid for and received at checkout. NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ARE ACCEPTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE. We accept credit cards and debit cards through Paypal. A Paypal account is not required for checkout.
4. WordPress themes are for use on self-hosted WordPress sites only. At this time, WordPress.com does not support the use of custom themes.
5. Themes are tested for the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, and Opera, and for latest devices. We do not guarantee compatibility with previous browser versions or devices older than 18 months.